Register a Santander mortgage administrator
A registered Santander intermediary or intermediary firm can request Introducer Internet registration for their mortgage administrator(s). These registration requests will be processed by our dedicated teams.
What can mortgage administrators do in Introducer Internet?
- Set up and submit a new agreement in principle (AIP)
- Complete and submit the full mortgage application (FMA)
- Track applications in progress via the Mortgage Application Tracking System (MATS)
- View online mortgage offers
How to request a new mortgage administrator user
- Go to Introducer Internet > Tools > Request a new admin user
- Complete and sign the mortgage administrator registration form
- Upload the form to us via Introducer Internet > Tools > Request a new admin user or fax to 0845 602 3293
- Once we've approved and registered the mortgage administrator on our system, we'll email them with their unique log on and password and then phone them with their unique passcode. Please allow 72 hours for the registration details to be emailed to your mortgage administrator.
For any queries, please speak to your usual contact.