Reminder: removal of paper mortgage offers for brokers
As part of our commitment to minimise our impact on the environment, we want to remind you that from Friday 7 April we’ll no longer send you a paper copy of your client’s mortgage offer in the post. You’ll still be able to view and download the offer from Introducer Internet.
We’ll send you a Mortgage Application Tracking System (MATS) message as soon as we’ve issued the offer. This will include a link to the Offer KFI addendum for all offers as well as the solicitor’s details if it’s a residential remortgage offer with standard legal fees paid.
How to view a copy of your client’s offer
- Log on to Introducer Internet and select Application > Tracking > My Offers
- View all active mortgage offers issued in the last 180 days where the application has not yet completed
- Use the easy search tools to find your client’s offer
- Where multiple mortgage offers have been issued, these will be displayed in date order.
Register a mortgage administrator
If you want your mortgage administrator to view and download online mortgage offers on your behalf, you need to register them to access Introducer Internet. Registering a mortgage administrator is simple:
- Introducer Internet > Tools > Request a new admin user
- Complete and sign the mortgage administrator registration form
- Upload the form to us via Introducer Internet > Tools > Request a new admin user or fax to 0845 602 3293.