Case tracking email update
Did you know you can access case tracking (MATS) directly from Introducer Internet?
We'll soon be updating the link in the MATS emails we send you so that it takes you straight to Introducer Internet, where once you've logged in you'll be able to:
- Track all your cases in one place
- Upload documents
- Send us notes on your case.
Please see our MATS user guide for more information on how to access and use MATS.
Later this year, you'll no longer be able to use your case ID and password to access MATS so please make sure your admin users are registered to use Introducer Internet so they can:
- Set up and submit a new agreement in principle (AIP)
- Complete the full mortgage application (FMA)
- Track applications in progress via MATS
- View online mortgage offers.
Also don't forget you can add an additional email address when you submit the application for one of your administrators so they can also receive MATS information about a specific case.
Please see our Admin user guide for more information on how to register an admin user.Back