Maximum loan sizes increasing
On Tuesday 19 May, we’re holding rates but increasing the maximum loan size on residential and Buy to Let products:
- Residential range: Maximum loan size increasing to £1m on selected residential fixed and tracker rates.
- Buy to Let range: Maximum loan size increasing to £750,000.
Don’t forget, we’ve recently made a number of changes to help support you and your clients. Here’s a reminder of some of the improvements we’ve made:
- Maximum LTV for residential lending increased to 85% LTV.
- Help to Buy products available at 60% and 75% LTV.
- Buy to Let remortgage products available up to 60% LTV.
- Product early repayment charges may apply, plus any benefit package cashback or paid standard legal fees.
- Charge and benefit end dates and the completion deadlines on our range will move on.
- Fixed product codes will be replaced.
For full details of our mortgage range please see the Rate Bulletin (Issue 10) which will be available on our website on Tuesday 19 May.Back