Tracking an application
Mortgage application tracking system
Our Mortgage Application Tracking System (MATS) keeps you up to date with the progress of your client’s application up to the point of completion. It is fully integrated into Introducer Internet giving you a simple summary of all your cases. You can also view copies of your uploaded documents and notes.
Keeping up to date
We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your pipeline mortgage applications with:
- regular email updates when your client’s application reaches key milestones, and
- daily progress summaries giving you the opportunity to view up to date information on all your cases.
We’ll also send you an email requesting outstanding information if needed. This will ensure we process your client’s application as quickly as possible.
Always make sure that your email address and/or any copy email addresses are included in the application.
Tracking remortgage application legals
LMS (Legal Marketing Services)
If you’re using one of the LMS panel law firms, you’ll have access to the Service Tracking and Reporting System (STARS). It’s an easy to use system that’s designed to help you:
- keep up to date with the progress of your client’s remortgage application;
- look at individual cases and their current status; and
- see the contact details of the law firm handling your client’s remortgage and any notes the law firm have added.
To access STARS, please login here.
- Your log on is your introducer code and a password.
- This code must be in upper case and must not contain any spaces, e.g. PUVG123456789.
- The first time you log on you’ll need to use your introducer code as your password. You’ll then be prompted to choose a new password. Please note this is case sensitive.
View our reference guide for more information on accessing and using STARS.
If you’re using one of the Enact panel law firms and you have any legal queries, please call the Enact Customer Service Team on 0344 244 2962.
Lines are open Mondays to Fridays 09:00 until 20:00 and Saturday 09:00 until 17:30.
You can also send an email to email@example.com