Our dedicated Large Loans Team provides you with a tailored service to meet your clients’ needs for loans over £1 million.
- Consider and respond to Agreement in Principles submitted through Introducer Internet within four business hours.
- Discuss new propositions by phone.
Our large loan products are available for loans up to £3 million. To discuss loans for specific LTVs and amounts over £3 million, please contact our Large Loans Team.
How to contact our Large Loans Team
Our Large Loans Team is available to help with your large loan requests over £1 million during the following business hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30 to 17:00
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 to 17:00
Telephone 0800 085 1136
For existing large loan application queries please refer to the Mortgage Application Tracking System (MATS).
If your query cannot be resolved through MATS you can contact the admin team on 0800 085 1390 Option 1.
- Residential properties only.
- Available on loans from £1 million up to £3 million:
- Up to £2 million, maximum 75% LTV
- Up to £3 million, maximum 65% LTV (please contact our Large Loans Team for cases where the LTV is greater than 65%)
- Over £3 million, please contact our Large Loans Team.
- Interest only mortgages: maximum 50% LTV on interest only and the remaining amount on capital and interest. Interest only repayment vehicle must be satisfactory.
- Affordability is calculated in the same way as a standard case.
- Cash bonus income will be taken as secondary income; the last three years' track record is needed. We want to ensure that bonus income is not being used for both affordability and for the deposit.
- Properties with agricultural land/large acreage must have no more than ten acres of land.
- For non-standard properties or properties with large acreage please contact the Large Loans Team for guidance.
After you've submitted the application, package all documents together and upload to us straightaway via Introducer Internet and/or the Mortgage Application Tracking System to avoid any delays.
UK taxable income accepted only.
For proof of income we require the following:
|Minority partners in LLPs||We may need:
Additional evidence needed:
Statement of Assets and Liabilities to contain details of the following:
If you don't have a statement of Assets and Liabilities form please use our template.
|Purchase applications||Proof of deposit, stamp duty and associated costs (including source).|
|Remortgage applications with capital raising||Full details of how the funds are to be used. We may request additional supporting documents/information|
|Interest only mortgages||Full details in respect of how the mortgage will be repaid including proof of repayment vehicle where applicable. For further information view our interest only guide.|
If your client will own any other properties on completion of the new mortgage we recommend that you enter these details into Step 1B in the affordability calculator. We may need to take into account the running costs of the other properties so this will help us to calculate a more accurate result.
Large loan service levels
|Agreement in Principle response within||4 hours|
|Response to telephone and email queries within||4 hours